What's the largest concert you have attended?

Mine would have to be the Final Four Jam Fest at Centennial Park in Atlanta. At it's peak, there were over 100,000 people there. I got a chance to see a lot of great acts for the first time, My Morning Jacket, Dave Mathews Band, Sting, and a couple of others. I had great time, there was lots of food, dancing, crowd sing-alongs, bouncing beach balls, and even a few crowd surfers.

• Favorite Answer

1983 US Festival- almost 400,000 on Metal day.

The Rolling Stones Steel Wheels tour in Frankfurt, Germany [1989].

Had to have been Led Zeppelin's final US show in 1977 at the Oakland Coliseum at a "Day on the Green"

about 55, 000 attended.

Probably Guns N' Roses and Metallica in 1992. It was a stadium show but not sure how many people were there. Although I've also been to some festival shows so maybe there were more people at those

I've been to three concerts at an arena in a casino in the state I live in and it's the biggest venue I've ever been to. I believe it seats somewhere around 15 thousand people, so it's not incredibly big compared to some arenas.

Paul McCartney at Joe Robbie Stadium. There was probably 65,000 to 70,000 thousand in attendance.

The Tunselous concert.

I tend to concentrate on guitar hero rather than the virtual crowd.

Playing regular guitar is way easier.