blank
blank asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 7 years ago

What are some ways to cook Fresh water bass?

Favorite Answer

Fried, steamed, broiled, grilled, baked...

I wouldn't want to lose it in a marinara sauce, maybe in a fish taco, or on a green salad, or with a Greek side salad.

It could be cooked, then served on top of a stir fry. I had tilapia this way at a good Mexican restaurant. Some Shanghai noodles would be another good side.

How I fry mine the simple way. Light olive oil, heated to low-med with some fresh ground black pepper to season the oil. lightly seasalt the filet first, then dust with flour to keep in the moisture. Fry each side golden brown, about five minutes until meat is white and easily flakes, it should be moist, not tough. Served with some fresh lemon juice.

Hope this helps, sounds good.

Here's a site I use for ideas. Just type in an ingredient or dish name.

http://www.yummly.com

• C.M. C

Blank, I have done crumbed bass fillets in a mix of oil and garlic butter. I also have Chinese bamboo steamers. The last time I did it, I brushed some oyster sauce lightly on the fillets, and steamed them, oh man awesome.

filet,bread and fry