Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Libs, isn't it time we abolish the the NFA and ATF so we can actually start abiding by the Constitution?

Let local law enforcement deal with gun related incidents (that means crime)!

Favorite Answer

Should but it won't happen.

Source(s): "DRINKING THE WRONG KOOL AID CAN BE HAZARDOUS TOO YOUR HEALTH"

The libs believe the constitution is outdated. No use trying to argue with them buddy. I've already given up trying to reason with them. They're too immature.

Let me explain it to you. We are a Constitutional Republic and a Republic is a government where authority is derived through election by the people of public officials best fitted to represent them and members of congress were elected to represent the people of their states. So the congress [VOTING] to create new laws is obeying the U.S. Constitution.

I'd rather just get rid of guns since con's don't care about gun crime. Your solution is failing America at this very moment and you'd rather have guns than stop the slaughter. Disgusting.