Kay asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 6 years ago

How do I report seller feedback extortion on Ebay?

Seller sold me a bootleg, i filed a claim with Paypal went to a reputeble dealer to prove it was fake. I left him negative feedback explaining that this was in fact fake and to avoid. He sends me positive feedback calling me a liar at that i am an SOB. I have been on the resolution center and am trying to find something to report him but all I can find is reporting the buyer, not the seller. Is there a link to report him? Im out of options.

The paypal claim was won in my favor, so i gave the necessary feedback. He retakiated. I go to the feedback extortion page and go to report feedback for seller but it just gives me options to go back to the fb extortion page again!! It's annoying! And i work weird hours and live in Canada so when i get off of work to phone they are usually closed.

He has since added negative comments ton my feedback page which isnt allowed on Ebay calling me an sob and a liar and that he is investigating me. I want the feedback by him removed because they are obvious lies.

Favorite Answer

Search the help pages again for "feedback removal defamation", it's little known but you can get negative feedback removed if it defames you. It sounds as though your claim with PayPal is still being decided? You just have to carry on waiting for the result. If you have had the result already and the seller won then there is no further option to report them, but as I said you can get his feedback removed.

Ebay Feedback Extortion

• Shina

report seller feedback extortion ebay

Call up ebay. Also on the right side of the screen there will be this thing that says, "My Ebay". Look at the drop down menu and that will give you an option to leave feedback.

• Kini

If you already gave him negative feedback, what more do you want to do?