Why is it that Manning has more touchdowns in 1 quarter than Brady had the whole game yesterday?

Because Peyton Manning isn't as good as Brady. Look at how Brady carried his team yesterday. He threw for an efficient 50% completion rating for a WHOPPING 198 Yards!!! WOW!!! TOM BRADY IS GOAT!!!

Favorite Answer

Denver is more of a passing team than New England and anyone with half a brain could see that Indianapolis couldn't stop the run yesterday, so why throw it? But again, you seem like one of those people that thinks that stats are what make players great. Next thing you will tell us is why Kurt Warner is better than Joe Montana.

Brady is overrated.

His coach is underrated.

Football has always been about coaching and gameplan not quarterbacks.

Proof:

Ohio State: Fickle- 7-6 Meyer- 12-0

Chiefs: Crennel- 2-14 Reid- 11-5

Patriots: With Cassel: 11-5 With Brady: Virtually the same record

Mark Sanchez went to the AFC championship twice and Tebow won a playoff game.

WINNING is based on COACHING not quarterbacks. Just give the credit to Belicheck not Brady.

• Cu Tie

Having watched his career unfold before my very eyes in the last 20 years, I believe that Peyton Manning is the better overall quarterback. Unlike Tom Brady, who only excelled in the NFL, Manning succeeded at all 3 levels of football (high school, college, and the NFL). In fact, I still remember back in the summer of 1993, when Peyton was the top prospect in high school football.

It really is simple. Denver's Knowshon Moreno is a good running back, but he is not as good as the Patriots' combination of Blount, Ridley and Vereen who completely dominated the Colts. If the run is working, why pass? Three things can happen on a pass play and only one of them is good.

Your statistic is misleading. Lots of times the losing quarterback has more passing yardage than the winning quarterback because he has to throw to try to make up a deficit while the winning quarterback wants to chew up clock by running.

Brady didn't need to throw the ball much yesterday with Blount plowing for 4 td's.

What is similar about Brady in 2007 and Manning in 2013?... They both went on to have passing records and No superbowls to show for it.

I don't know about you but I love watching those Tom Brady hand off highlights on ESPN

I think what patsfan meant was Blount got the pats to the 1 yard line and Blount did the rest

What these people fail to realize is that the patriots defense collected 4 interceptions. But the pats fans, like they did during their dynasty years, will glorify Brady and spit on their defense

It is what it is.A win is a win despite individual stats..Brady's team won that is all that matters

Last time I checked they don't hand out Lombardi trophies for TDs. It's all about the wins and all other stats are nonsense.

Peyton is a QB. Brady is a game manager.