Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferencePrimary & Secondary Education · 7 years ago

High school questions?

I am currently in grade 8 and I have some questions for high school.

I have plans on going to university and going to dental school and from what I have learned I need to take Academic classes. What I am wondering is do I need to take all classes to get into university? I am handing in my forum tomorrow with all classes Academic circled but I was wondering if I need French,and geography as Academic because I don't think I'm to good with them. I got a 81% in french (some how) and a 75 in geog but I'm really stressed about it. Also I have 2 extra classes I get to choose and I was planning on arts (drawing) and computers (animating editing etc) but I was wondering if there was some class I should take for dental school. Thees are the classes Computer Business Applications, Dramatic arts, exploring Technologies, Individual & Family Living, Instrumental Music, Visual Arts, Guitar - Classical. I would also like to know what computer class was for animating and editing. Thank you for helping.

Favorite Answer

High Schools go by credits of categories. So you only have to take French if you need 1 or 1 years of a foreign language/elective. Same with art, etc. The best thing to do is get the harder academic classes out of the way the first 3 years, then senior year you only have to take easy classes like art, etc. It's always best to talk to a counselor-they will tell you everything. Just make sure to take lots of science and math because you are going into the medical field

Source(s): High School graduate entering medical field