Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Are the Pats gonna lose in the AFC title game?

I dont see New England comming back from that 24 point deficit this time. Denver gonna give them a old fashion butt kickin. All over Denver, New England is gonna turn into see ya later New England

• Best Answer

I don't see NE coming back from a 24 point deficit either because to come back from one, you should have one first and I doubt that they will underestimate the Broncos like that.

Yes they could lose....they could win as well.

You have two good teams lead by two great QB's both with a great deal of playoff experience. It's a recipe for a good game. Could we see a blowout of some kind...sure. My gut is telling me this will be a nail biter and the Broncos move on. But, as we have seen this year in the playoffs expect the unexpected but the Broncos might have a bit to much firepower as they are going into this game pretty healthy on offense and if they can hold onto the ball and not turn it over I think they win.

As a pats fan I sure hope I'm wrong.

I also don't see new England going down 24 at any point in the game

I see the Pats outcoaching the Broncos but still losing a close game. The Pats will knock Peyton around, they always do but he squeezes one out by a field goal.

Either will lose to the NFC in the SB.

There exist but two circumstances which, when either or both are present, will determine the victor. Over and above any other circumstances present or which may arise. . One is the degree of accuracy a QB posesses. Peyton's is tremendous. Tom Brady's is LETHAL.

Source(s): New England prevails this Sunday. And could well do so 'going away'.
  • y

If the pats can run as they have been for the past few games, they have a good chance of the upset. If they can't, they wont be able to score with the Broncos and it will get ugly, fast.

Now that San Diego is no longer in the playoffs, I'll be rooting for the Broncos to crush the Patriots.

My two favorite teams:

1. San Diego Chargers

2. Anybody playing the Patriots

A 50/50 chance

Yes. But if they don't lose, they'll win.