Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Are the Pats gonna lose in the AFC title game?

I dont see New England comming back from that 24 point deficit this time. Denver gonna give them a old fashion butt kickin. All over Denver, New England is gonna turn into see ya later New England

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Best Answer

I don't see NE coming back from a 24 point deficit either because to come back from one, you should have one first and I doubt that they will underestimate the Broncos like that.

• 6 years ago

Yes they could lose....they could win as well.

You have two good teams lead by two great QB's both with a great deal of playoff experience. It's a recipe for a good game. Could we see a blowout of some kind...sure. My gut is telling me this will be a nail biter and the Broncos move on. But, as we have seen this year in the playoffs expect the unexpected but the Broncos might have a bit to much firepower as they are going into this game pretty healthy on offense and if they can hold onto the ball and not turn it over I think they win.

As a pats fan I sure hope I'm wrong.

• 6 years ago

I also don't see new England going down 24 at any point in the game

• 6 years ago

I see the Pats outcoaching the Broncos but still losing a close game. The Pats will knock Peyton around, they always do but he squeezes one out by a field goal.

Either will lose to the NFC in the SB.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

There exist but two circumstances which, when either or both are present, will determine the victor. Over and above any other circumstances present or which may arise. . One is the degree of accuracy a QB posesses. Peyton's is tremendous. Tom Brady's is LETHAL.

Source(s): New England prevails this Sunday. And could well do so 'going away'.
  • y
    Lv 7
    6 years ago

If the pats can run as they have been for the past few games, they have a good chance of the upset. If they can't, they wont be able to score with the Broncos and it will get ugly, fast.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Now that San Diego is no longer in the playoffs, I'll be rooting for the Broncos to crush the Patriots.

My two favorite teams:

1. San Diego Chargers

2. Anybody playing the Patriots

• 6 years ago

A 50/50 chance

• 6 years ago

Yes. But if they don't lose, they'll win.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.