?
? asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 6 years ago

How do angels know of human nature before they were even created?

"And [mention, O Muhammad], when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I will make upon the earth a successive authority." They said, "Will You place upon it one who causes corruption therein and sheds blood, while we declare Your praise and sanctify You?" Allah said, "Indeed, I know that which you do not know."

Reference: Quran 2:30

Muslimah - Lol, I think I got your point. And I rather have you speak your mind in your own words giving out of your humble knowledge then go to some fancy website and copy/paste an entire well versed answer. Those I never read.

So thank you.

Favorite Answer

first of all, i want you to drink a cup of coffee coz im about answering your question using my own words:D

secondly, you should know that angels have no knowledge except what Allah taught them.

002.032

YUSUFALI: They said: "Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom."

the scholars have many views about the verse you are talking about.....for example some of them said that jinn lived in this earth before the creation of human and they caused many distractions in this world, so angels thought that adam willbe just like jinn.

some of scholars said that the angels checked adam when he was just a body without soul...they found him empty from the inside, which mean he would get desires, he would get angry..he would get hungry...etc

some scholars said that since adam was made of clay, then the angels believed that he willbe in many different moods coz clay have many different elements

We created man from an extract of clay. (Qur'an, 23:12)

ok you did not get my point.....i could see this in your eyes:D

salam

Basically Allah had already created jinns before us and they were causing bloodshed

So this is out of their observation

They weren't questioning our existance but curious

So Allah said they don't know anything but what Allah tells them

And now we see among us those who r rightious and good while others are killing others and being bad

• SADAT

They got the idea from Jinnkind. Jinnkind was created way before Mankind. The lead their life like that. Full of violence and bloodshed. They didn't know how mankind would be. They just asked their question out of curiousity. Regards.

Source(s): Al Quran

magic

religions favorite word lol

God showed them the plans.

Because I am half human, duh.