Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 6 years ago

Poll - Geometry or Algebra? Which is more difficult to learn for you?

:)

Favorite Answer

Geometry....I can ace Algebra with ease. Geometry, not so much...

I think geometry is more difficult! I took algebra last year, and I'm taking geometry now. I mean, I think I would understand geometry way better if I had a teacher who thoroughly explained things. My Algebra teacher was the best teacher; he explained stuff and I ended up getting an A in the class & got a 80 on my final exam last year. But this year, my Geometry teacher goes kind of fast, and I don't get everything. I know some things, but I feel like I could be better. I have an 86 in there right now, and I just took my exam today, and ended up getting a F. :( So to answer your question, Geometry is more difficult for me. *sighs* Sorry for the rant.

Geometry. Practical geometry comes natural to me, but it took along time for me to get interested in the nuts and bolts. Algebra is more utilitarian to me. It's about solving equations. Geometry is about stating and demonstrating ideas logically. It is more academic, and a bit harder for a brain like mine to wrap around.

well geometry was a bit easier for me, b/c it's just memorizing formulas and then switching them around for different things. algebra is using logic to find the x or y value, plus a little bit of formulas too. good thing about beginning algebra is, if you figure out how to use a graphing calculator (and are allowed to) you can easily 'cheat' your way (unless your teacher wants you to show work)

• ?

Algebra, hands down. Geometry was easy for me to pick up because it is a tangible math.

I never took geometry. It was not a required subject when I was going to school. So I would imagine it would be geometry.

Geometry was a real pain for me. It took me a while to learn it? Textbooks were kind of useless!!!! Don't give me problems without the information to solve 'em!!!

Geometry for sure. I can get the answer at times, but all the theorems and postulates to learn...

Geometry is hard..Algebra is easy!

• Algebra because it makes no sense

Source(s): Joey