Have you ever been to PF Chang's?

If you have what did you think of that restaurant?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • phoebe
    Lv 6
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Went for the first time with family a couple of weeks ago. It's an upscale Chinese restaurant.

Almost half their dishes are spicy, but those are marked on the menu. They also have a lot of vegetarian dishes.

Had salmon and rice. They also have the traditional Chinese American dishes: fried rice, lo main, dumplings and wontons, etc.

It was a nice experience.

• 7 years ago

Yes I have eaten at PF Chang's once. I personally didn't like the food. I remember that all I was able to eat there was the wonton soup and some rice, and then I had to get something more to eat after my family and I left the restaurant. I tried the chicken and broccoli but didn't like it, I guess it's because they used a different sauce with that dish and I tend not to like the dish if it's not with the standard sauce used on that dish. The atmosphere itself was nice enough but I thought the restaurant was pricey. Also I have never been a fan of family style eating esp if everyone in your family wants a different dish or likes different things.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No but I have eaten at the fast casual Pei Wei which is owned by PF Chang"s. For fast casual, it's top of the mark. Every dish is made to order in giant woks and it's not very expensive. Just a bit more than Panda Express. I would like to try PF Chang's sometime.

• 7 years ago

I've been once and I won't go again. I know you shouldn't really base your opinion off of a restaurant after only one visit but I am. The food was less than satisfactory (and I love ethnic food) and the portions were unGodly small. I'll take my business elsewhere!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • chorle
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

yes, it is nice

The food and service where good the one time I was at a PF Chang's

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No. It's actually the first time I've heard of this restaurant.

• 7 years ago

no,, me never been to pf chang's

• 7 years ago

No, I never have. The name sounds odd.

• 7 years ago

yes, I love it

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Nope, not yet!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.