Relevance
  • Cookie
    Lv 7
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

NEVER and I NEVER will !

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Oh sure, let me tell you laws I've broken, narc. I'll say this..it would be a shorter list of drugs I haven't tried. But I was a teen in the 80's, so I have a lot of years for random exposures to have happened. I'm not one of those dudes that chases the dragon, but if I'm with some friends or whoever and someone sparks something, I'm always game. Not crack and nothing you'd inject nor anything synthetic like ecstasy or meth.

• 7 years ago

Well depends what kind of "drugs" you mean. Tydenol, Advil, and Nyquil are drugs. I've taken those 3.

I've NEVER done illegal drugs. And I don't ever plan to. Life is more important than that

Source(s): Hope you're not a 15 year old kid asking this question. Take care of yourself.
  • PB
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Yes, I won't list them here. I'm not proud of how long my list is! I don't use any anymore, except for legal medication and occasionally alcohol.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Many

• 7 years ago

nope but i smoked cigarrette once and was addicted to the hookah for a while

• 7 years ago

Your question should have been 'Who hasn't taken drugs'

• 7 years ago

No, why would I, who wants to take drugs and harm your body or even kill yourself....?

• 7 years ago

Yes. All kinds.

Source(s): Second-hand smoking.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Yes.

As if I'm going to incriminate myself...

• 7 years ago

I've took medicine

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.