Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Have you ever taken drugs?

What drugs have you done?

• Cookie
    Favorite Answer

NEVER and I NEVER will !

Oh sure, let me tell you laws I've broken, narc. I'll say this..it would be a shorter list of drugs I haven't tried. But I was a teen in the 80's, so I have a lot of years for random exposures to have happened. I'm not one of those dudes that chases the dragon, but if I'm with some friends or whoever and someone sparks something, I'm always game. Not crack and nothing you'd inject nor anything synthetic like ecstasy or meth.

Well depends what kind of "drugs" you mean. Tydenol, Advil, and Nyquil are drugs. I've taken those 3.

I've NEVER done illegal drugs. And I don't ever plan to. Life is more important than that

Source(s): Hope you're not a 15 year old kid asking this question. Take care of yourself.
  • PB

Yes, I won't list them here. I'm not proud of how long my list is! I don't use any anymore, except for legal medication and occasionally alcohol.

Many

nope but i smoked cigarrette once and was addicted to the hookah for a while

Your question should have been 'Who hasn't taken drugs'

No, why would I, who wants to take drugs and harm your body or even kill yourself....?

Yes. All kinds.

Source(s): Second-hand smoking.

Yes.

As if I'm going to incriminate myself...

I've took medicine