Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 7 years ago

Militant Christans burn people alive; Militant Muslims crash planes into buildings?

And Militant Atheists?

killed 60 million of innocent minors, by legalizing abortions.

Do you still think "Militant Atheism" is benevolent?

@Buddy

No.

@Gazoo

Atheist did legalize abortions dumbass.

Oh wait, do you have evidence that says they don't?

Cause I haven't seen any in Your post.

@John D

Because "Militant Atheists" are the ones who legalized it, not got it.

@Leshawna

You don't have to be a Christian or Muslim to start wars and kill either.

The whole "Religion causes wars" and "Atheism is 'saintly'" goes down the drain.

@Xaurr

Being this retarded.

@Jea

Trying to shift the blame from the enablers to the doers

Neither did Hitler kill, it's his army that killed.

@Humanist

"I am against atheism therefor I am trolling"

Favorite Answer

Something is off here. Oh yeah, atheists didn't do that. Doctors did, mostly for christian women.

So what exactly is your point?

As a friend of mine might say " A little late to the party, eh ??" :)

Atheists are responsible for most of the killing of the past 100 years.

128,168,000 VICTIMS: THE DEKA-MEGAMURDERERS

1. 61,911,000 Murdered: The Soviet Gulag State

2. 35,236,000 Murdered: The Communist Chinese Ant Hill

3. 20,946,000 Murdered: The Nazi Genocide State

4. 10,214,000 Murdered: The Depraved Nationalist Regime

Nobel Prize winner Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn was asked to account for the great tragedies that occurred under the brutal communist regime he and fellow citizens suffered under.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn stated the following in relation to atheism:

“ Over a half century ago, while I was still a child, I recall hearing a number of old people offer the following explanation for the great disasters that had befallen Russia: "Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened.

Since then I have spend well-nigh 50 years working on the history of our revolution; in the process I have read hundreds of books, collected hundreds of personal testimonies, and have already contributed eight volumes of my own toward the effort of clearing away the rubble left by that upheaval. But if I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat: "Men have forgotten God; that's why all this has happened

It's MOSAD who bangs planes on buildings not Muslims. Militant muslims shoots at the sky with AK-47. Militant Atheists starts World War. And Militant Christians drops Nukes and drone's people.

• ?

Man you are terrible a trolling.

Abortion and atheism are not related, try listening to Pope Francis and focus on other things. That has nothing to do with gay marriage, contraception and abortion.

Edit: You are trolling when you are making up all these baseless allegations and over-generalizations of a group of people you know nothing about.

Evidence?

Look at your previous questions and read the details.

You treat atheism as though it is a religion, when in reality it is not.

Source(s): ~Humanist

http://www.pbs.org/wnet/supremecourt/rights/landma... was the landmark case that Roe v. Wade (1973) ruled unconstitutional a state law that banned abortions. It didn't name any atheist among them and a few may have been there but not unique to atheists exclusively.

Of, course you're a troll no argument there the argument is all about how you chose to type a bunch of excrement instead of just stating that you're an atheist hating troll in the first place. Which would've netted you more replies.

• Archer

Ingorance enables you to apply what ever you wish to whom ever you wish in order to attempt to validate your ignorance. Americans both Theists and Atheists chose to legalize abortions. Only a dumbass would think that there are enough Atheists to pass a law that encompases Theists too.

Please give me a war which was faught in the name of Atheism and Country.

Hitler much like your god ordered his followers to commit genocide. Issueing an order makes one culpable for that which committed by those he has authority over. Look at your question again and see who is attempting to "shift the blame" and failing so badly at it.

Your torlling because your opinion is based in igonrance and you just can't seem to see it.

• John D

Despite your delusion, "militant atheists" don't get that many abortions. Statistically, most of them are going to be Christians.

Obviously militant is the evil culprit.

Perhaps you should rather examine the respective teachings rather than those who belie those teachings?

• Kay

From the way you describe it, militant anything doesn't sound so good.

• banana

NO person who "burns people alive" is in reality a Christian:

(Matthew 7:21-23) “Not everyone saying to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter into the kingdom of the heavens, but the one doing the will of my Father who is in the heavens will. 22 Many will say to me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and expel demons in your name, and perform many powerful works in your name?’ 23 And yet then I will confess to them: I never knew YOU! Get away from me, YOU workers of lawlessness.