when will cm punk fans realize he will never be stone cold?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Cm Punk's Huge Stone Cold Steve Austin fan. Cm Punk looks like Stone Cold Steve Austin when, He's baldheaded But, Cm Punk's the antihero just like Stone Cold Steve Austin But, Cm Punk's not really Stone Cold Steve Austin at all because He's straight edge and Stone Cold Steve Austin's the one who always drinking beer.

I'd thought Randy Orton's the real Stone Cold Steve Austin because He's Heelish Face for being a badass. He always going to be very sneaky to do his finisher on his opponents who will be in his way. Randy Orton actually is Stone Cold Steve Austin and Jake the snake roberts.

Randy Orton's called as the viper. Stone Cold Steve Austin is truly called as the rattlesnake. Randy Orton actling like a Anti Hero as well. He could been cheered as Heel and face. The people loves to have Dolph Ziggler compared to Billy Gunn for doing the same entrance and finishers. Some wrestling fans believe It's remind of someone.

• 7 years ago

CM Punk cannot be anyone else other than CM Punk. Same applies to any other wrestler. Yes, many fans compare the two for being outspoken and fairly good with promos along with being very popular anti-authority anti-heroes, but this by no means presupposes that fans actually believe CM Punk actually is Stone Cold Steve Austin.

• 7 years ago

Who compares CM Punk to Stone Cold?

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

CM Punk isn't suppose to be "Stone Cold" Steve Austin, CM Punk is CM Punk. He's always been this way, if you followed his career you'd know that.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zack
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

I don't want CM Punk to be Stone Cold. I want CM Punk to be CM Punk.

• 7 years ago

people cheer cm punk these days , cause hes one of the best wrestlers in the wwe today , but stonecold had way more popularity than cm punk , just like the attitude era has way more popularity than the pg era

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

FUN FACT: Ryback tried to be Stone Cold during his time in NXT.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiCwTPK2qVs

Youtube thumbnail

Punk has been well a punk his whole career.

• 7 years ago

About the same time Christian's fan realize he'll never be Edge.

• Taufik
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

When he together with Paul Heyman in 2012.

• Skitzo
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

When will idiots stop making sh*t up?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.