Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Are any of these names your middle name?

Elizabeth, Marie, Ann, Lee/Leigh, Lynn, Jade, Rose, Kate, Claire, Mae, Rae, Noelle, Nicole, Rene

17 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

My middle name is Anne (with the E)

My grandmother's MN was Mae

My 16yr old cousin has Kate as her MN

My 11yr old cousin has Marie as her MN

My 2yr old niece's MN is Rose

• 7 years ago

no, my middle names aren't any of those however Elizabeth, Marie, Ann, Lee/Leigh, Lynn, Jade, Rose, Kate, Claire, Mae, Rae, Noelle, Nicole, Rene are all pretty typical middle names:)

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Nope

Happy 2014

• 7 years ago

My wife's and two niece's middle names are here - Mae, Elizabeth and Rae. You don't have men's names here so if I comment at all, I'll just comment on all the females that I know of.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Nope

• No, but my sister has Anne as her middle name and my other sister (whose name happens to be Elizabeth) has Marie as hers.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Nope.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Yep! Ann.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

Nope. Two of them are middle names for two of my granddaughters, though

• 7 years ago

No. i have a unique middle name, it's actually masculine but it's after my dad so I love it.

Source(s): Momof3
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.