Biomedical Science undergrad to msc in environmental engineering?

Hello, I am a third year biomedical science major. I am in a part of Canada where oil and gas is the major sector. I am planning to do an msc in environmental engineering because I am passionate about environment, I think environmental engineering is very employable here and also I miss doing higher level math.... show more Hello,
I am a third year biomedical science major. I am in a part of Canada where oil and gas is the major sector. I am planning to do an msc in environmental engineering because I am passionate about environment, I think environmental engineering is very employable here and also I miss doing higher level math. Even though I am pretty good at math and most sciences, I suck at organic chemistry. So does environmental engineering involve a lot of organic chemistry? Can anyone suggest what do I need to do to enhance my chance of getting into an msc program in environmental engineering? Also, I have research experience in the biomedical sector.
1 answer 1