Hell doesn't sound bad?

What about you? Sure I'll be painful, but I'll get to hang out with these people:

Albert Einstein

Carl Sagan

Richard Dawkins

PZ Myers

Isaac Asimov

Voltaire

Mathama Gandhi

Mark Twain

Bruce Lee

Jackie Chan

Freddi Mercurie

Rowan Atkinson

Sir Ian Mckellen

your Buddhist friend

...

If your in heaven, you get eternity with:

Ray Comfort

Ken Ham (Creation Museum in Kentucky)

Kirk Cameron

Benny Hinn

Billy Graham

Pat Robertson

No thanks.

Come on, who wouldn't want to spend eternity with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan?!

@Camille, a God who cares more about your faith in him than your good/bad deeds is morally corrupt. A true loving, understanding God wouldn't care what you believe in, because he loves you that much. The Christian God sounds nothing but an evil dictator especially in the Bible. And if he exists and sends me to hell, at least I knew I was happy the way I lived my life and that I enjoyed it. Nothing can take that away.

If you knew a guy that committed suicide and said he went to hell, I'm assuming you mean he had a near death experience. Well if hell is eternal and once your there you can't get out, that Near Death experience contradicts the Christian doctrine. Because apparently he got OUT of hell.

Fail.

Favorite Answer

Hell isn't real.

I love this. Lol Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan ftw!

I guess you need to go there yourself just remember the man in hell in the bible was asking cool water because there was none and he was so thirsty.

You need to stop trying to convince yourself and others that their is no consequences for those who live like the devil and expect to go to heaven.

you cannot break the laws of the land and expect the police and the law to bow their knees to you and tell you it is all okay because it is NOT.

Hell is real and you do not need to go there if you come to Jesus and accept what He did for you on the cross and ask Him to be Your Savior and Lord!

I pray you come down off your high horse because you cannot get out of hell once you are there.your smarty remarks do not fly there you will not get out for all eternity. A wise man would make certain he is going to heaven

Source(s): Camille

>Come on, who wouldn't want to spend eternity with Bruce Lee and Jackie Chan?!

I'm way more interested in the girl porn stars to be honest.

This does sound good, we can spend the morning training in martial arts, midday meal and a nap and then the evening exploring the mysteries of the cosmos, followed by supper and philosophical debates. It sounds quite nice.

i dont know where you get your list of names from. and ideas of who goes to hell or heaven. but you should remember that jesus said all sins are forgiven but the murderer is said to not have eternal life. and the only unforgiveable sin is blasphemy ofthe holy ghost.

i am pretty sure that hell is not a place you want to be. i knew a guy who said he comitted suicide and its not a place anybody would want to be.

ONLy as bad as dangers