Anime with a kuudere female lead that also has tsundere elements?

Basically I am looking for an anime where the main female lead/love interest is superficially a kuudere, but gives dialogue and actions more typical to that of a tsundere. They speak almost monotonously and show very little facial expressions except on rare occasions. Dialogue wise however, they should be blunt, rude, and sarcastic. Everything they say should be completely mismatched and contradictory to their seemingly; pliable, emotionless, doll-like, personalities.

Examples:

Felli Loss

Koneko Touju

Yotsugi Ononoki

Shizuku (Omamori Himari)

Victorique du Blois

Echo (been a while, I don't completely remember how sarcastic she was)

Raven (Well, Raven is more of a type B tsundere trying to be a kuudere)

---------------

Again, they should be kuudere only superficially. The big thing here, is that they give dialogue and make actions that completely contradict their seemingly stoic no-nonsense personas.

Update:

Saw it...

Update 2:

"One of the girls is pretty soft spoken but really mean to the main character."

Needs to be the main love interest. I hate when the most interesting character isn't in the lead.

1 Answer

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

You might like:

HenNeko (romance/comedy): Youto Yokodera is the name of the main character. He always keeps a façade up to make sure that others don’t know what he’s thinking. When he learns about a cat statue that supposedly grants wishes, he goes to pray that he will be able to express his thoughts whenever and wherever he wants. At the statue, Youto encounters Tsukiko Tsutsukakushi, a girl from his high school with her own wish—that she would not display her real intentions so readily. This is about their lives after their wish gets granted. (12 ep) Youto is kind of perverted in the beginning, but it gets better after 2 episodes.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/15225/Hentai_Ouji_to_...

I guess you can say Tsukiko is Kuudere cause after she gets her wish granted, she can't show her emotions. She's also somewhat Tsundere because of her actions.

Noucome is another one. One of the girls is pretty soft spoken but really mean to the main character. However, she's actually just a tsundere. http://myanimelist.net/anime/19221/Ore_no_Nounai_S...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.