Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 6 years ago

Liberals is this the type of person you think is qualified for President?

Lois- what other trip i'm waiting.

David-I believe the 'excrement ' you just watched was her own.

• David
    Best Answer

You people have thrown so much excrement at her over the years that you have lost any credibility. You have taken political discourse into the sewer, and as far as I am concerned you may now drink it dry.

Mrs. Clinton is more qualified than any of the boobs you propose as an alternative. Get ready for the mortification her Presidency will cause you, and be aware that the rest of us are gloating at your pain. Your vile behaviour has earned worse.

I'll vote for whichever candidate vows not to rubber stamp whatever Monsanto asks for. We didn't get that in President Obama, & we're still waiting for one who will make that vow. I doubt if it will be Hilary. We'll see who else it might be. The Democrats better be forthcoming, or I'll vote for whatever third party candidate who comes along with that promise. Meanwhile I have the feeling that the government has been bought, & that includes both Democrats & Republicans.

I doubt if this video is worth watching from what others are saying, so I certainly didn't click on it. Why do I get the feeling it isn't about any true issues? Is it ever? No wonder I don't spend much time hanging out here. Frankly, I'm not that fond of mud baths.

• In 2008 Obama was LESS qualified than Sarah Palin.

Now they want someone LESS qualified than Obama.

They're like lemmings leaping off cliffs into the sea and swimming away from land.

• blu

Yes

The rep party does not have a candidate on the horizon I would vote for now that Christie revealed his shortcomings.

A lot of liberals, including myself are opposing Hillary. Hillary faces a significant challenge inside the left wing of the Democrat party.

I'm a moderate with a liberal lean. I will not vote for Hilary. Especially if Rand or Chris are running against her.

Your mind = blown

This bothers me as well. And, let me ask you, If they were under snipper fire, would you let your daughter dodge bullets. The sad thing is, she really believes her lies. No, I'm not kidding. I love what he said," All her experience is in her Imagination" lmfao....So, no,

NEXT!

Sure, would not be an ideal choice, but better then some.

Source(s): Not a Canadian voter.

You could tell a million lies,.. and I'd still vote for her..It's Hillary's turn.. She Paid her dues.

"Politics dude 101".. Is full of it.. another fake.. who you kidding..

she was referring to a different trip.