How Do you take a screen shot???? (windows 8 computer)?

I have windows 8 computer, and I need to take a screenshot how do I do this????????????

Favorite Answer

Print Screen option which takes an instant grab of your screen and puts it on the clipboard for you to paste into any document, but Windows 8 has a tool built-in that gives you a whole lot more control over your screenshots, allowing you to get more polished results.

The Snipping Tool does much more than take a screenshot of your entire screen, although it can do just that too if you wish. With the Snipping Tool you can grab  a window, a free form section of the screen or a simple rectangular grab of any part of the screen and then save image directly to a folder of your choice.

Go to search and type Snipping Tool to open the application and then, from the drop-down menu select the type of screen grab you’d like to make. Once you’ve made the grab click on the floppy disk icon to save the image. For further screen grab settings click on the Options menu.

Isn't there a key in your keyboard called "PrtScn" near the top right?

I just use that, then open MS paint, click paste and save the file. :)

Source(s): me