Review my high school resume?
I am a recent graduate from high school attending university, any suggestions to make my resume better
Student looking for a job in retail.
• South Secondary School, London ON
September 2009 – June 2013
• Ontario Secondary School Diploma
• Formula Canada 2008 - 2009
• Williams Café & Pub February 2012 - Present
o Food/Beverage Prep
o Customer Service
• OSSD - 2013
• English Accomplishments and Efforts Award – South Secondary School
• South Secondary School Swimming Team – 2010 – 2012
• South West Soccer Champions - 2013
Big Brothers Big Sisters – December 2009 - May 2010
• Christmas gift-wrapping and sales
• Arrangements for Gala
Gathering at the Green
• Food service June 2010
• Food Service
• Ticket Sales
• Ride Admissions
• Experience In Customer Service
• Quick Learner
• Hard Worker
• Competitive Swimming
- Anonymous7 years agoFavorite Answer
Your objective should be more verbose, "I am a motivated and energetic student seeking a retail position that will allow me to provide excellent customer service and...."
Move "fluent in Arabic" under "skills", there is no "languages" section, and certainly not at the top.
Your education should have your college listed along with your major and GPA (if it is good), and 2-3 bullet points about achievements. Below that goes your high school, also with GPA and 2-3 bullet points about achievements there.
Make sure some of these acronyms are clear. What is OSSD? MAC?
Quick learner and hard worker are not technically skills, but it might be ok if you don't have anything better. People normally put computer skills, language skills, etc. there.
See this example here:Source(s): PhD