How is Obamacare increasing access to healthcare if hospitals are laying off nurses and reducing beds?

Update:

I can find hundreds of articles about the. Healthcare recession and nurses being laid off all over America.

This is a government created healthcare recession that is resulting in reduced capacity.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2013/...

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

They can't afford to keep them.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • dumb
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

I don't think anybody really knows how all this will play out in say 24 months. It was reported today that many small companies are dropping healthcare benefits that they use to give and telling their employees to sign on to healthcare.gov. There are so many radical changes involved, most people are just looking for the cheapest way to mess around with the changes.

• 6 years ago

Joe, it does not say Obamacare has anything to do with these layoffs. In fact, it says they dont have enough patients in these hospitals and that is the reason for the layoffs.

KELLY: Obamacare is nothing more than an expansion of our same private insurance system with some reforms which enable more people to buy insurance.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Like the gentleman from Canada said....National healthcare is like giving everyone in the country a free bus pass, except there are no busses coming along

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Where I live, where a hospital can be hundreds of miles away, the hospitals are having to give up their helicopters to bring in patients. That service is very needed here.

• canoe
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

obama is destroying our healthcare system

he is badnews

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.