? asked in SportsFootball (American) · 7 years ago

JJ Watt or Richard Sherman best player out of the 2011 Draft class?

Favorite Answer

Did you forget about Andrew Luck?

Watt can disrupt a whole offense if you try to pass or run he can block field goals teams have to adjust their offense to avoid Watt. Sherman on the other hand is the best corner in the NFL but just dont throw his way and he wont be a factor. You cant avoid Watt.

JJ Watt easily. He is the most destructive interior linemen in the league in some time. Sherman is great but he isn't far above his peers like Watt is.

JJ Watt

JJ Watt

JJ Watt definately, he was doubleteamed like a motherfker this season and he still managed to put up 10 sacks and solid numbers.

• Cu Tie

In my opinion, neither is the best player from that draft class. As far as I am concerned, AJ Green is (far and away) the best player taken in the 2011 NFL Draft.

JJ Watt! Absolutely no comparison. Not only is JJ a better football player, he is also a class guy.

• ?

I'd rather have Sherman on my team

J.J. Watt