holistic-tones asked in PetsFish · 7 years ago

Is plenty of fish(pof) just a sight for sex?

I have an account on pof ( I'm a 21 year old woman) the reason I have it is actusky to meat people maybe as friends or a relationship... I just moved to the city and I'm having a really hard time meeting people, so I started using pof.... but every guy I have met off there is only interested in sleeping with me... but I actually just want to meet new people... am I some kind of weirdo? If your on the sight does it pretty much mean you. Want to bang?

Favorite Answer

Work on your grammar before you go looking to get laid.

Source(s): -B
  • ?

It is known for just a site to get laid. Even if your profile says friendship the guys won't read it or care.

Funny how this question was in the fish section lol

Wtf... Fish!