Is it just me or do you think Kate Winslet's act was a little bit awkward in Titanic?

Even Kate Winslet herself said that her own movie that she hates the most is Titanic.

BQ: Do you think Kate Winslet look better now or when she was younger?

I think as Kate Winslet growing older, her look is getting better. She looks prettier now than when she was younger. I don't find the "young" Kate Winslet attractive at all, she also wore too much make up in Titanic.

Kate Winslet was 22 years old when she was in Titanic but she looked older than her actual age. On the Other hand, Leonardo DiCaprio looked young in Titanic. I think Leonardo DiCaprio was handsome when he was young, but now he is older and his look becomes more unattractive.

Favorite Answer

I don't think she has good memories of making that film, because she hurt herself during the stunt work and started getting hypothermia from all the time she spent in very cold water.

I thought she looked great in Titanic, before she had a big Hollywood makeover. People criticized her for her weight - I saw one of the real dresses she wore in that film, it was tiny.

Some of the lines in that film were terrible, I thought the actors did a good job with what they were given. Great film visually, but the script was awful.

I disagree. I loved Kate in Titanic and she was very beautiful in the movie. I liked that she wasn't stick thin like other actresses are.

she didn't seem comfy but then again, working with Leo has that effect on the ladies

her acting is weird in all her movies

never seen that movie

It's just you

she didn't act awkward at all ! she was fantastic !

now that you mention it, yes it did

• Sarah

it's just you, I thought she was fantastic