Tornado asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Who eles has decided to cheer for Denver now?

I hadn't made up my mind before seeing some of the classless comments coming off of the Seahawks players who I was going to go for but just seeing that has made me a Broncos fan for the day next sunday.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I decided to cheer for the Broncos when I found out they were playing the Patriots for the AFC championship.. I didn't care for the Seahawks or the 49ers.....

Source(s): RT.....
  • 6 years ago

Since I live in Colorado I want the Broncos to win but since things rarely go my way and the Seahawks are a lot better team then the Broncos, I expect the Seahawks to win their first Super Bowl

• J W W
    Lv 5
    6 years ago

Not me. Still pulling for the Seattle Seahawks. Comments or no comments. By the way have you seen the interviews with Sherman this week? He is a passionate football player but a very intelligent man who does a lot of charity work off the field.

• Mr Kus
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

Well to be honest I was leaning towards the Seahawks form the start of the playoffs. But now I've jumped on the more classy Broncos bandwagon. Sorry Seattle maybe next season.

Source(s): Bills fan.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Absolutely agree. I have been against the Seahawks since last year, and hate them more than the 49ers. A bunch of classless thugs, not just Sherman, and it all starts with their idiot head coach. GO BRONCOS.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I am a Charger fan. But as soon as the Chargers lost I became a Denver fan for the balance of the playoffs. Why? Because I can't stand the Patriots! And now after listening to all of these Seahawks fans running their mouths who have crawled out of the woodwork, it makes me want to see them beat even more. So it's not as much about me wanting to see Denver win, as it is about watching the Seahawks lose.

PS: Throwing food at an injured 49ers being carted off the field with a torn ACL? Yeah, real classy Seattle!

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I lived in Denver years ago and was impressed with how the community supported the team even then. I'll be pulling for the Broncos but I hope it's a good game.

• 6 years ago

Since I dislike Broncos because I like Chiefs, Ima go for them to win it all. Seahawks have douches in their team.

• 6 years ago

I think anyone who doesn't live in the ghetto known as Seattle/Tacoma is cheering for the Broncos.

• 6 years ago

I'm going to be cheering for the Seahawks but honestly it wouldn't bother me either way. Really just want a great game.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.