Mark asked in SportsWrestling · 7 years ago

Do you think Brock Lesnar should screw Batista over in the 2014 Royal Rumble?

I want Brock Lesnar to screw Batista over in the middle of the 2014 Royal Rumble match by F5ing him just like what he did to Goldberg in the 2004 Royal Rumble match 10 years ago. I can't believe that there is no rumours that it could happen but I want it to happen. The reason why I want it to happen because if Brock Lesnar would face someone at WM30 I want it to be Brock Lesnar vs. Batista. I dont think Batista needs to win the 2014 Royal Rumble just to face Brock Lesnar at WM 30. I dont want Batista to face Randy Orton for the WWE Worldheavyweight title because I want CM Punk to challenge Randy Orton for it instead at WM 30. Brock Lesnar and Batista never fought ach other in WWE but I believe that they did fought each other in OVW before. If that match actually happens at WM 30 I would want Brock Lesnar to defeat Batista. I dont want this match to be for the WWE Worldheavyweight title and I dont want Batista to beat him. No offence but I just can't believe that a Undertaker vs. Brock Lesnar match is still rumoured to happen at WM30 which I just don't want to see happen. I want Undertaker's opponent to be John Cena at WM 30 because It seems like John Cena has gotten so many title shots over the years, if The Undertaker vs. John Cena happens at WM 30 I don't think there should be a championship on the line, and the only thing to be on the line is The Undertaker's undefeated WrestleMania streak in which I want this match to headline WM 30 because the match looks like an off you go ready to go match.

• ?
    Favorite Answer

I don't want Batista to face Orton either, as a matter of fact I don't want Orton as champion at Wrestlemania.

I would like CM Punk or Daniel Bryan to win the Rumble. I think Lesnar costing Batista a chance would be good and could lead to them facing each other at Wrestlemania and could also see Batista facing Del Rio at Elimination Chamber.