Mr beast asked in SportsMartial Arts · 6 years ago

Bruce Lee vs Mike Tyson?

If both Bruce Lee and Mike Tyson were both alive (which Tyson still is) and in their prime, who would win in an MMA fight and in a streetfight and why? Personally I would say Bruce lee because he could punch 15 times in a second and could kick a 300 pound punching bag to the ceiling. I think Bruce Lee was one of (if not the) greatest fighters of all time. Bruce Lee I think is to fast and I dont' even think tyson would be able to land many blows if any at all.

However, Tyson is an absolute powerhouse and is decently fast and has incredible strength.

So who do you guys think would win?

Favorite Answer

I'd take Bruce Lee over anyone win or lose, however I think Jackie Chan and Jet Li are the only ones I know that could give Bruce a run for his money. People look at Chan as a comedic actor only, but don't realize that he can actually fight and so can Jet Li. I think Jet Li won like 4 or 3 championships in a row in the 70's when he was a kid and no one has done it since. I know Jet Li also met Richard Nixon.

Bruce Lee.

haha in ring that is not fair, but in real fighting anything is possible, tyson could punch bruce lee and i believe 1 punch full tyson could make bruce lee lose, but with bruce lee speed bruce could kick tyson ball, anything is possible.

That's a huge weight gap

But Bruce for sure

He would cut angles and use speed

It wouldn't last very long as Tyson couldn't defend or see a head kick coming so Bruce would bounce around fake him a few times to see how he reacted and then attacked.... Zzzzzz sleep goes tyson

Tyson would not even be able to lay a hand on bruce lee...

Tyson would destroy him.