When do you think Colts fans will realize that the Texans are back and they're taking back whats theirs?

The Colts really only have 4 talented players.

Reggie Wayne Andrew Luck TY Hilton and Robert Mathis.

The Texans have alot of talented players Duane Brown Chris Myers Owen Daniels Andre Johnson DeAndre Hopkins Arian Foster JJ Watt Whitney Mercilus Brian Cushing Johnathan Joseph Kareem Jackson Daniel Manning and Shane Lechler. DJ Swearinger might also join that list next season.

So they should just hand out those 2014 AFC South division champions hats and shirts to the Texans. They should also hang up the 2014 AFC south division champs banner in Reliant Stadium ® already.

Update:

@ a person. Im glad you asked well whats stoping them from doing bad is quite simple. So simple that some one with such a low IQ like yourself can understand. See next season the Texans will get back 4 key players Brian Cushing Arian Foster Daniel Manning and Owen Daniels. They wont have a head coach that is scared to throw the football on 3rd and 12 to one of the best WR the game has ever seen in Andre Johnson. Wade Phillips is also out of Houston a defense that can not get sacks and turnovers is just a bad defense. Romeo Crennel is here he will fix that. The Texans also have 3 picks in the top 65 picks of the 2014 NFL Draft. Those 3 players will help right away. Dont forget the Texans are 1 year removed from a 12-4 season. Expect the Falcons to bounce back as well.

Update 2:

@ devilish i was going to comment on your comment which is probobly the stupidest thing i have ever seen and its just full of lies the colts only have 4 good players everyone else sucks. But i guess Triple B covered that.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

I'm ready to see O'Brien open up the playbook and call aggressive plays.

@Devilish, the Texans lost 9 games by 7 points or less and a bounce here and there they could have 3-11 wins, so there is more to a game then the score. That good QB they lack torched your defense for 350 yards including your "top 3 CB."

Who cares if they haven't won a game in Indy, I guess time to throw away the season from 1/16 losses. The Texans only were good at not allowing much yardage, other than that, the defense was horrible. They ranked almost last in forcing turnovers.

Do you really consider 192 yards in 5 games talent?

Do you seriously consider a player with only 1 INT the whole season a top 3 CB?

The "beast" Cory Redding only record 4.5 sacks and

Whalen has less than 300 yards and only 2 TDs

LaVon Brazill only had 161 yards and 2 TDs for the season

None of those guys are what I would call top notch talented players, but one or two of them are good.

I'm sorry, but which team went toe to toe with the Patriots and which one was blown out a few weeks ago? That's right the Texans held a lead over the Patriots most of the game, yet the Colts looked lost most of their game against the Patriots. I hope y'all Colts fans enjoyed the free division title because the Texans will come roaring back!

• devilishblueyes
      Lv 7
      6 years agoReport

The Texans got blowed out by 20 points or more by the Patriots each time. At least the Colts beat the Broncos, Seahawks and 49ers. It's not like the Texans could do that.

• 6 years ago

If the Texans had all of that talent, then why did they win only TWO games this season? I'll admit that the Texans hired a descent coaching staff, but it takes more than that to win. The Texans still lack a good quarterback. And even if the Texans pick one up in the draft, he's going to be a rookie and learning. And none of them in the draft this year, even Manziel are nearly as good as Luck.

Also keep in mind, that in the entire history of the Texans organization they have NEVER won a SINGLE game in Indy. Also, it's been a really really long time since Crennell has ever led a descent defense, let alone a good one. The Texans were likely better off with Phillips as DC where they were actually ranked #1 in defense. When you're at the top and you get rid of your DC, there's only one way to go, and that's down.

The Colts also have a lot more talent than just those few. They have Da'Rick Rogers which put up over 100 passing yards on his very first game. They have Vontae Davis which is one of the top 3 CB's in the NFL. They'll be getting back Dwayne Allen which was one of the top 3 tight ends in the NFL. Coby Fleener is stepping up his game. LaVon Brazil is stepping up his game as can be seen in the Patriots playoff game. The Colts will get back Vick Ballard. Griff Whalen has come in and started doing well. Darius Butler is great at getting picks. Antoine Bethea has made multiple Pro Bowls. Gosder Cherilus has done great on the offensive line. Then there's Ricky Jean Francois. And you definitely can't forget the beast of Cory Redding.

Another problem that the Texans will face is that they'll have to learn a completely new offense and defense. That is never easy on any team. And that will likely hold them back in the 2014-2015 season.

Also as we all saw, the Texans RB's are all injury prone.

To me, the Texans had the division pretty much handed to them on a silver platter in 2011 and 2012. Seriously, in 2011, Peyton was out all season and the Colts won only 2 games. Jacksonville had fired Del Rio and got rid of Garrard. The Titans had fired Fisher and gotten rid of Vince Young. Seriously, who was there to compete against in 2011? Nobody!!!

And what about 2012? It was pretty much the same scenario except that the Colts had a new QB and new coaching staff. Not to mention the Colts were hampered by $37 million in dead money that year and had basically none of their veteran players left. Heck, the Colts shouldn't have had a chance at competing for the division title that year and they nearly knocked off the Texans to win it in 2012. And then this year, when the division finally started recovering, it wasn't even a contest. The Colts blew every other AFC South team out of the water and were the very first NFL team to lock up their division title.

So until the Texans can prove they can even win a single game in Indy. Or can prove they can not get slaughtered by teams like the Patriots. Don't come boasting saying that the title should be just handed to the Texans. Because I'm pretty sure you probably stated the same thing at the beginning of the 2013-2014 season and look what happened.

• Saturday May 31st 2014 at approximately 1:52 PM

• 6 years ago

What happend to the texans this year? Werent they supposed to be one of the best? What is stopping them from have yet another embarresing year?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 6 years ago

Agreed, but we really need a qb that isn't Schaub or keenum

• 6 years ago

Get a reliable QB first & then we'll talk

Source(s): BB JR
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

Texans suck

Source(s): Not a colts fan
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.