Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Do you like contemporary Christian music?

I do! It's so inspiring and I love it! My favorite Christian singers/bands are Jeremy Camp, Francesca Battistelli, Casting Crowns, Matthew West, britt nicole, Newsboys, brandon heath, Skillet, relient K, and so much more! Christian music is almost all the music I listen to!

BQ: who are your favorite contemporary Christian singers/bands!

BQ: what are your favorite songs by your favorite Christian singers/artists?

I like the songs " we won't be shaken" by building 429, " worn" by tenth avenue north, " kings and queens" by audio adrenaline, " my God" by Jeremy camp, " overcomer" by mandisa, " speak life" by tobymac, " broken hallelujah" by the afters, " I can just be me" by Laura story, , " ready or not" by Britt Nicole, " all you ever wanted" by casting crowns, and lecrae and a LOT more songs! I cant even list all of them! I love Christian music! I also like lecrae and skillet.

• Beast
    Favorite Answer

Dear Ballroom, I'm so glad you discovered this wonderful genre and that you like it as much as I do. I listen to it on the car radio every day. It will change your life and the way you think.

Brandon Heath and Matthew West are my favorite singers, in that order. I would love to meet both. They look like a Brandon and a Matthew. Both with loads of talent. Brandon has a one in a million, unusually pleasing voice. I also like Britt Nicole, "Walking with Me All This Time" in particular. And David Crowder Band, "You Are Holy" which is a real four star song and "You Make Everything Glorious." I like the worshipful "Lamb of God" by Tenth Avenue North. And there's another I like, "Your Love is Like a River Flowing From My Heart" by Third Day. But my absolute favorite is "The Light in Me' by Brandon Heath. He sings it with depth and soul. "Your Love" is another of Brandon's songs I like because he has such a pleasing way of pronouncing certain words like "dreams" and "right." Chris Tomlin is another one I like a lot. I think Mark Schultz has a pleasing, cherrywood flowing tenor voice.

Yes

I like all christian music except christian rap

I like c.c. winana, and Frank, and the ole mahalia Jackson

• yay

No. I can get into traditional and bluegrass gospel, but contemporary Christian music is bland.

Mercy Me - I Can Only Imagine

• Dust

I love it. You don't even know.

• Apryll

yes :)

• NOOOOOO

No.

• ?

meh...