Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 6 years ago

Do you think that Sanders vs Rice game was a complete joke?

I already miss the AFC vs NFC, and even that has been crap last couple of years

Best Answer

I'm so glad I didn't watch one second of it, I still don't know who won and don't care.

• Will

I wasn't going to watch, but there was nothing else on but some awards show for the worst music possible. And I have to admit, that was an entertaining game last night. They should go back to the AFC-NFC format, but other than that the new rules made for a fun game to watch.

There was definitely more intensity in that problem than any I've ever seen but we still go back to AFC vs NFC

Source(s): I have eyes :D

I thought that the game was much better this year. But I agree I would rather see the AFC vs. NFC. If they play with the intensity that they played with last night, I think that AFC vs. NFC would be much better.

Stupid as hell was this pro bowl, tho I caught the Highlights and Nick Foles is a beast. We need NFC vs AFC, because its dumb watching Eagles players go up against each other.

yes, NFL should've stuck with the AFC versus NFC format for the Pro Bowl.

Go back to AFC vs NFC!

@Charles

Every year it's always been AFC vs NFC. So that's why this year they wanted to make things different. I like it like that better with mixed up teams.

I could not believe that Rice would demean himself by getting involved in something like that, but it was right up Sanders' alley because he's a self-promoting piece of garbage. I haven't watched a Pro Bowl in years and having those two idiots involved didn't motivate me to watch it yesterday.

I didn't even watch because of the format this year. I don't like the idea of teammates going against each other in an exhibition like that. Hopefully it will go the way of the North America vs. The World thing the NHL had for their all star game years ago...

Yes.

Did not like the fantasy football picks.

The Pro Bowl game is done, past it's time. Name the pro Bowlers, have a dinner, hand out awards, and be done with it.

And some of the ugliest unis I have ever seen.