Would Teemu Pukki make the Rochdale A.F.C. reserves team?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 6 years ago
    Best Answer

No. Rochdale has superior forwards like Scott Hogan, who once scored against Dartford and has experience from eight quality teams from England (including but not limited to giants FC Halifax Town and mighty Stocksbridge).

Pukki's teams (Sevilla, Schalke, HJK, Celtic) are simply nothing compared to the likes of Woodley Sports and Hyde. Would Schalke be a 10th tier club in England? I think not, English game is far superior. Pukki was good at Schalke but mediocre at Celtic, which means the Scottish league is far superior compared to the German Bundesliga.

If only Celtic would sign Scott Hogan, now there's a quality striker who has proven himself on a high level (=England). He even had a successful loan spell at Mossley AFC, bagging one goal in his four appearances. He's a proven striker, unlike Pukki who has only played for bad foreign clubs like Schalke, where he wasn't even able to become the first-choice in favor of some weakling called Klaas-Jan Huntelaar, who has very bad stats from England (0 appearances).

• Ronnie
    Lv 6
    6 years ago

you know your crap when your name is better known for being a brand of pies

http://kangsfish.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Pu...

i'm better than pukki and i don't even play football

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.