Do You Have Faith In Your Teams Ability To Improve On This Years Failures?

Or are you just pissing in a Hurricane :)

Thanks and thumbs up to all who answer ... just give me time to get back and read the answers.

Good answers ... lets vote!

Best Answer

No. The Ravens signed an average-at-best quarterback to an outrageous contract and just named Gary Kubiak as the new OC. Ozzie Newsome is driving this team straight into the ground. Now there is talk of Terrell Suggs leaving. Of that happens, I am switching teams because I won't root for a team that continually shoots themselves in the foot. I can tolerate losing and being bad, but when management consistently makes the wrong moves, I can't support that franchise anymore. As a fan. I shouldn't have to give my support to something I don't believe in just because I pledged my allegiance to them once.

No, the Ravens crappy offense and ailing defense cannot regroup this year. Steelers are a few pieces and a healthy o-line away from being good. The Bengals need an o-line, and the Browns just need a backfield, which they could get in this draft.

The Ravens will be perennial bottom dwellers in the AFC North for the next five years because of Ozzie Newsome.

Source(s): Serious Ravens fan that knows what is going on

The Dolphins front office is the team's biggest problem. I want to have faith, but I'm not stupid enough to think they've suddenly become competent. If they improve next year it will likely be more due to sheer luck than anything else. You don't only make the playoffs once in a decade or so without there being serious problems at the top in today's NFL where teams can go from the bottom to the top in a very short time.

• Yes. New HC Bruce Arians and new GM Steve Keim worked wonders last year and the Cardinals went 10-6 in the toughest division in the NFL. All that's needed is some tweaking of the OL, a new kicker, and I think they're up to it.

Yes, and if they do it right they can be 11-5 or 12-4 next year and win the division, because the Patriots are on the way down.

Dallas does not have a problem with Garret, CFiLQ, it is the GM!

My team has one more chance to fail and if they do fail I doubt they will improve.

• Nope. Garret has another year left on his contract. I'm waiting for 2015.

Source(s): Go Dallas!