What type of skateboard should I get?

I had a skateboard and it snapped got another from idek walmart or Costco idk it okay. The wheels were soooo smooth and really fast and it has a red lighting sign in the middle of my bored. It was amazing asf. Until RAIn went on the bored and it started ripping and it's just a mess I don't really like... show more I had a skateboard and it snapped got another from idek walmart or Costco idk it okay. The wheels were soooo smooth and really fast and it has a red lighting sign in the middle of my bored. It was amazing asf. Until RAIn went on the bored and it started ripping and it's just a mess
I don't really like doing tricks It takes to much time i just wanna ride. It's so fun riding down hills and stuff
But every time I stop skateboarding it sucks cuz I have to start slow again
I can ride really fast I just need to be reminding like two hours I will be good as new
INEED a new board. I was thinking about a 7.75 plan B Torey pudwill with soft wheels that are 54-60mml soft wheels
I wanna get back into skateboarding and I just want a cruising type of bored not those other long boards
I want a skateboard with soft wheels
I just wanna know exactly what type of board to get cuz I might into tricks later on
But first is going to my local skate shop asking for

Goal: skateboard

Type: 7.75 torey pudwill board

Wheel type: 54-60mml soft wheels

Would that make any sense
I don't wanna sound stupid
I wanna go in there and ACTAULLY know what I'm talking bout
So help ASAP
1 answer 1