Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 6 years ago

Can't Find Driver For Toshiba Satellite L750D 00W?

I can't seem to find the drivers for this notebook, i backed up my drivers and then reformatted the computer but the driver graphics driver did not install now I'm stuck on an ugly resolution.

Can anyone help me? I'm running Windows 7 Home Premium 64bit AMD Radeon 6310 graphics card, I checked lots of websites, downloaded the driver for AMD Radeon 6310 from the website, still didn't work.

Some help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

It's the video/graphics card driver by the way.

Part # is PSK4YC-00W00J and Model # is 6B397355W

Favorite Answer

Look at the sticker on bottom for complete and correct model number as this is not it ( Model # is 6B397355W) it should be some thing like this L750D plus 4 more numbers and or letters. These number as well as the serial number do not help when looking up the drivers and or model of the laptop at Toshiba support.

Here are all the drivers for your laptop ( L750D-PSK4YC-00W00J ) http://support.toshiba.ca/support/isg/center/en/in...

Toshiba Satellite L355 Drivers

Go to Toshiba, click on Laptop Support and punch in your model. Then click on Drivers. You'll find the correct driver for your video card. Top of the list will be 2 AMD drivers - 32 and 64 bit. ONe of them will work.

kkkk