Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why can't conservatives think for themselves?

Like I was reading this question from this one guy on here and he said:

"My professor says that conservatives just listen to FOX News and talk radio, then regurgitate their talking points. Liberals don't need people to tell them what to think. We are intelligent, open-minded, tolerant and educated."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=201303...

I think he's right.

Favorite Answer

We know who to listen to !!

For the past 12 years FOX News has had higher ratings and the largest audience numbers (for news and business/political "talk" programs) than all of the other TV and Cable news channels combined, which includes: CNN,MSNBC,ABC,NBC and CBS!

Liberal folks claim that FOX's higher ratings are only because FOX purposely hires a lot of female "reporters" who do nothing but sit around in short skirts and merely "read everything off of a teleprompter".

Bottom line: The next time you hear someone criticizing FOX News for supposedly having a "bunch of dumb gals" as eye candy . . . check out their qualifications...let them speak for themselves!

Brenda Buttner

She graduated from Harvard University with honors with a bachelor's degree in social studies. Buttner went on to be a Rhodes Scholar at Oxford University , where she graduated with high honors and a bachelor's degree in politics and economics.

Shannon Bream

She is a graduate of Liberty University and earned a Juris Doctorate with honors from Florida State University College of Law.

Gretchen Carlson

Carlson graduated with honors from Stanford University and also studied at Oxford University in England.

Jamie Colby

Aside from her journalism career, Colby is an attorney and served in private practice for 10 years. She is an attorney admitted to practice in New York , California, the District of Columbia and Florida . Colby is also a former law professor, a member of Law Review and has been a National Board member of American Women in Radio and Television for the last several years. Attending the University of Miami International School of Business at age 14, she received a Bachelor of Business Administration in accounting as well as her Juris Doctor degree from the University of Miami School of Law at age 22.

Harris Faulkner

A graduate from the University of California at Santa Barbara with a degree in mass communication.

Jennifer Griffin

A graduate of Harvard University in 1992, Griffin received a Bachelo's degree in comparative politics.

Kimberly Guilfoyle

Guilfoyle is a magna *** laude graduate of University of California , Davis and attended the University of San Francisco School of Law and Trinity College in Dublin , Ireland , where she studied and was published for her research in international children's rights and European Economic Community law.

Molly Henneberg

Henneberg earned her bachelor's degree from Vanderbilt University , graduating summa *** laude.

Catherine Herridge

Herridge earned a Bachelor's degree from Harvard College and a Master's degree in journalism from the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.

Amy Kellogg

Kellogg began to study Russian at Phillips Academy in Andover , Massachusetts and then received her BA in Soviet Studies from Brown University . She spent a semester at Leningrad State University . She received her Masters from Stanford University in Russian and East European Studies and also speaks Spanish and French.

Megyn Kelly

Kelly earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from Syracuse University and a J.D. From Albany Law School, where she also served as editor of the Albany Law Review.

Jenna Lee

A graduate of the University of California at Santa Barbara , Lee obtained her master's degree from Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism.

Molly Line

Line is a graduate of Virginia Tech where she received her Bachelor of Arts in mass communication and political science.

Dagen McDowell

A native of Virginia , McDowell graduated from Wake Forest University with a degree in art history.

Heather Nauert

She graduated from Mt. Vernon College in Washington , D.C. , with a bachelor of arts in communications and she received her master’s in journalism from Columbia University . Nauert is also a term member at the Council of Foreign Relations.

Dana Perino

She graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communication from Colorado State University-Pueblo and went on to receive a Masters in Public Affairs Reporting from the University of Illinois-Springfield .

Anita Vogel

Vogel graduated from the University of Southern California with a Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcast journalism and political science.

Lis Wiehl

Wiehl received her undergraduate degree from Barnard College in 1983 and received her Master of Arts in Literature from the University of Queensland in 1985. In addition, she earned her Juris Doctor from Harvard Law School in 1987

Greta Van Susteren

A graduate of the University of Wisconsin, Van Susteren received a bachelor's degree with distinction in economics. She earned a Juris Doctor from Georgetown Law in 1979 and a Master of Law from the school in 1982. Van Susteren was the first Stuart Stiller Fellow at Georgetown Law Center and was awarded an honorary doctor of laws degree from Stetson Law School.

After reading this I just realized that most of these ladies have better qualifications than our current President did when he ran for office AND -- Their records are available for anyone to review !!!

Like good for you.

If liberals are all thinking fro themselves, or at least the majority of them, then why is it the same garbage on this site, some of which I personally and many others, have irrefutably disproved, that keeps you in your tantrums/rages/rants and what's with the name-calling???

As irritating as being called stupid, racist, etc. is, I think that is the most awesome response because it means you no longer have any type of argument and are angry about it because these people that you've been hating, calling names and thinking were stupid, just bested you. It's awesome.

So, thinking for yourselves?? That tells a sad little tale, doesn't it?

I am a conservative and have been thinking for myself long before we had talk radio or Fox news. And I can tune into MSNBC or CNN and see liberals being told what to think.. they must since i can come on sites like this and hear the same thing.

Oh and sarah, this is the only account I have here, pity we can't say that for you.

• ?

Studies have shown that conservatives generally have lower average intelligences than liberals. Most are also raised in conservative households, and brainwashed from an early age.

It should be noted the the average age of fox news viewers is between 68 and 72.

Like, I'm just a sponge for the leftist movement and my professor feeds me lies, but I don't care. LIke I am going to believe everything he tells me. Like, you know.

Yeah true, Liberals know what there talking about. Llike when we were saying that you could kerp your Doctor or. That Obamacare was going to be very affordable. I just think hes so cute he he...

More Government. Awesome!!?

Why do some democrats think that conservatives can't think for themselves?

• TerryT

Though I hate to lump groups together like that, I tend to agree. I have family members who watch only Faux Noise and/or listen to conservative talk shows. Ugh, can't even have a conversation with them, just say the same things over and over, even when it doesn't make sense. Kinda like here ;)

• Sarah

For some reason, many republicans have a desperate need to create troll accounts that refer to their other troll accounts that refer to their own false talking points. It's really sad to see how some republicans are dealing with their failed policies and candidates.

And they get their feelings hurt so easily. They are like sad puppies, sad Kujo puppies.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/watch/mon-january-27-2...

Go screw your self tree hugging hippie marxist socialist bleeding heart pompous liberal.