Patriots fans, do you root for the Broncos because of the AFC pride or should the Hawks defeat them?

In an exclusive German interview with a German sports network, Patriots offensive tackle Sebastian Vollmer said both teams are very high stacked but he rather favors the Broncos because they're representing the AFC,

Are you with him or would you rather see the Seahawks beat them because the Broncos defeated the Pats in the AFC Championship game?

Best Answer

Im rooting for the Broncos. I have that whole Manning Brady comparison thing that I dont want to see him win another but I just dont like Seattle. I think they have terrible sportsmanship.

I have always respected Peyton Manning and John Elway was always a player I admired and I can't say I have any ill feelings towards the Broncos or any of the players.

**** Sherman is a big mouth so he gives me reason to root against the Seahawks but I can't really say I dislike the Seahawks. I had no ill feelings towards Carroll when he coached here in NE.

But, always being a fan of how Peyton Manning carried himself and played the game I would like to see him win. But, he's going to need a lot of help!!