THE BIG ONE:manchester city v chelsea your prediction?

I am so worried about this fixture, what do you think, i need some help ta thingy!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Spike
    Lv 5
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

City 3 v Chel$ki 1

The Crown Prince (Alvaro Negredo), will get ONE, - the other TWO will come from the sacred RIGHT FOOT, of The King, - Sergio the First of Manchester!

Source(s): Chel$ki will get a deflected goal, - in off a City player, - propelled toward the goal, by an import, from South America, - Brazil's own "Oscar"
  • 5 years ago

Source(s): 100% Sport Predictions Picks : http://winningpicks.oruty.com/?Ezx
  • Fuzzy
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

City 4-1 Chelsea

• elvy
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Manchester City 2-1 Spurs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • I think we'll go there and mount a challenge, if any City fan's are going to underestimate Chelsea then more fool them, I agree it'll be a tough task, but we're capable of going there and winning, so don't rule us out of anything, ok? I'll go for a 1-0 Chelsea win, forgive me if i'm wrong, but that's my prediction.

You're all foolish, if team's like Watford and Cardiff can go there and score four goal's between them, why can't Chelsea go there an win, then? Your weakness is definitely your defence, and with Sergio being injured, and not looking likely to play, I have every right to feel optimistic, right now.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Man City to edge the tie 2-1 for me!

• 7 years ago

Man City to walk it.

• 7 years ago

3 -3 draw again.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.