juan asked in SportsHockey · 7 years ago

What NHL teams should relocate?

I think Florida Panthers to Seattle and just keep it like that for the next few years. The conferences will be an equal # of teams since Seattle would play in the Pacific division.

Phoenix has that whole Arizona Coyotes thing going on and new owners so they seem fine.

NY Islanders are moving to Brooklyn, that should be a great investment plan.

New Jersey Devils are a bit bankrupt but are a famous hockey club.

And Dallas Stars have that great deal with American Airlines.

I'm not to sure on how the NHL will return the Nordiques but Seattle looks like a great place. Oh and Kansas city would be perfect for an NHL team. Pittsburgh played a pre-season match there and kansas had a sold out crowd. They can have a rivalry with Nashville.

What you guys think?

Favorite Answer

I say bump up the # of NHL teams to around 34-36, and the AHL teams are looking to move to the west coast., so with 4-6 more teams to supply players for they could just make new teams instead of relocation

I think that they should add two teams Quebec as a lock and then it would be between KC Seattle and Milwaukee

• Max

I think Quebec and Milwaukee should get teams. They should get rid of one of the teams from Florida and also get rid of the Islanders.

Quebec should get either Phoenix, or Flordia

Two questions?

a) who will own the team?

b) where will they play?