lights asked in PetsDogs · 6 years ago

Info about alaskan klee kai?

I know I could just google it or wiki it but im so lazy I just want to read a personalized answer.

It would be great if youve had experience with this breed.

Im planning on getting dogs in the future but waiting till I have a stable income and home and am responsible.

Im assuming this is a rare breed. I deal with dogs alot or have and i dont know the traits of this one. Is it like a husky? because i could never get a husky. separation anxiety..howlers...destroys everything.

or are they like another breed like calm but playful. Do they guard? Do they talk alot? Do they require lots of exercise or only the minimum daily?

any info would be helpful thanks

• Mya
    Favorite Answer

It took you more time to ask this question than it would to Google it. Never heard of the breed.

If you are too lazy to do research on a rare and expensive breed then you are too lazy to get a dog that needs so much training and exercise.