Wdyt of this boy name?

What do you think of the boy name...

Griffin?

Please be detailed... Also what are some middle name suggestions? Thanks soo much :)

BQ - I have really grown to love the name Iris quite a lot I think it is gorgeous!! I would personally though probably use it as a middle name though... which flows best?

~Isabella Iris

~Charlotte Iris

~Hannah Iris

Thanks :)

<3 16 weeks with baby #1 <3

Favorite Answer

Griffin is an interesting choice - although it is more usual as a Welsh surname, I think it works as a first name. It has rather a handsome sound.

Middle name suggestions:

Albert

Alexander

Michael

Edward

I'm not personally keen on Iris, but I think it needs a re-invention as it is definitely an 'older' name. I just found out it means 'rainbow' - that is sweet!

Of the three, I prefer Charlotte Iris but there are other names that would complement it better, with it being a slightly 'quirky' choice.

• Apogee

Griffin is a fine choice.

Middle names: Louis, Patrick, Everett, Sean

I really like the name Griffin! It is cute and not too common. I like Hannah Iris the best! :)