filed taxes 1/25. got accepted 1/28.?

Still on the 1st bar on WMR. Im not in the first batch obviously. When will the second batch be approved or does anyone know the 2nd payout date. I know today 2/6/2014 is the first payout day.

Favorite Answer

The Internal Revenue Service (IRS) did not begin accepting and processing federal tax returns for tax year 2013 until January 31, 2014. I find it hard to believe that today 2/6/14 people are already getting refunds.

I'm guessing the next payout date is 2/10.. I'm still processing and was accepted on 1/31... It seems as if the IRS is only approving every 4 days. On 2/2 people was approved for DDD of 2/6 and today is 2/6 and DDD giving of 2/10... It will take forever for everyone to get theirs if they continue to do it every 4 days

I was accepted on 2/2/14 and this morning got a DD date of 2/10/14 l heard there not using a schedule and refunds are going out daily

It may be hard to believe but yes people are receiving refunds today. My friend got hers at 4am this morning.

• Caren

you are from Canada?