Why the heck was Emma called up before Paige?

Emma's OK and all, but Paige is the better worker of the two

Favorite Answer

It was speculated earlier this week that WWE NXT Women’s Champion Paige may be injured. PWMania.com can confirm she is not 100%, however the nature of her injury is unclear. She did not wrestle at Thursday night’s NXT tapings from Full Sail University (airing 1/15-2/12). The soonest we’d see her back on the NXT TV show is the special February 27th taping that will air live on the WWE Network. At Thursday’s tapings, NXT Diva Emma said acknowledged that Paige was “not 100%” and challenged her to a title match when she’s back in action.

http://www.pwmania.com/wwe-nxt-news-paige-injury-c... If, She's not injured in the first place then, She would've dropped the belt to Emma on NXT then, She'll be on Main roster right now, We would see her against one of the divas. That's why they'd choose Emma. Emma is also great wrestler as well though!

• Taufik

Because Paige injured. So they called up Emma instead.

Apparently Paige is injured.

Source(s): I'm a video game critic, it's kinda; my job.

Paige is injured

Source(s): I'm a little kitty, hear me RAWRRR

Paige is injured

Paige is injured.

I would say that they need a big babyface to run against AJ before AJ drops the belt and turns babyface.