?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

Why is it in Liberal run America, Children cannot sell lemonade without a permit?

In Coralville, Iowa police shut down 4-year-old Abigail Krstinger’s lemonade stand after it had been up for half an hour. Dustin Krustinger told reporters that his daughter was selling lemonade at 25 cents a cup during the Register’s Annual Great Bicycle Race Across Iowa (or RAGBRAI), and couldn’t have made more than five dollars, adding “If the line is drawn to the point where a four-year-old eight blocks away can’t sell a couple glasses of lemonade for 25 cents, than I think the line has been drawn at the wrong spot.”

Nearby, mother Bobbie Nelson had her kids’ lemonade stand shutdown as well. Police informed her that a permit would cost $400.

https://www.uschamber.com/blog/lemonade-stand-warf...

This is rediculous. I never had to pay 400 dollars for a permit to sell Lemonade as a kid.... I never had to pay a permit AT ALL.

Update:

Explain that FASCIST CRAP LIBTARDS

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

I`m with the communists on this issue. America has turned into a moldy rag. It`s only a matter of time before these "lemonade stands" become the wombs of tomorrow`s terror plots. The gay part is that the NSA should know all about this...and everything else...except a couple of Boston Bombers or 9/11.

• ?
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

yes, some local crackdown is surely what Obama is spending his time on...

go complain to the local sheriff or county counsel... you obviously have no idea how the gov. works on any level...

there is likely something that caused this... someone thought they got sick from some lemonade and complained or some kid who was selling got hurt when a bike hit him or something...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA... Take it on stage!

US richclass remain the richest richclass in the history of the world, and only getting richer each minute -- yet somehow the country is "liberal run" and I'm in charge.

While US children pass their lemon revenues up to US richclass tyrannical thieves, I'll take the credit. Kudos to the sap slave US cops for taking the fascism home.

Please. The stage awaits.

• 7 years ago

Because the liberal government wants money and to regulate said business. I'm sure Abigail was also using child labor to make the lemonade and for the sales team instead of union labor.

Source(s): Liberals
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

If you knew about this particular incident, you would know that the father was a gadfly who wanted a confrontation.

Source(s): I live in Iowa City, work in Coralville, and follow the local news.
  • David
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

Yep, it's DEFINITELY Obama's fault. That was on his list. Lemonade stands. This goes all the way to the top!!

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Small business owners are always the targets of Liberals.

Source(s): "YO YO YO HO"
  • eliska
    Lv 4
    7 years ago

america is communist now , if 2/3 is communist already and america says nwo, then america is the other 1/3 to make 3/3 . NEW WORLD ORDER IS COMMUNISM...AMERICA BETRAYED, and it ALL STARTED WITH KENNEDY DEATH..CORPORATIONS ARE HOW COMMUNISM INVADES....

ITS LIKE YOU ALL THINK KENTUCKY FRIED IS AMERICAN OWNED, but its not.ITS KFC AND IT IS OWNED BY ASIA.,

do you think america owns the spacestation????NO THEY SOLD THEIR SHARE SO RUSSIA CONTROLS SPACESTATION 51%..

are your PRODUCTS MADE IN USA, NO CHINA,,

FACE IT, OTHER COMMUNIST COUNTRIES CONTROL AMERICA NOT THEIR OWN PEOPLE..

YOU CLINTONS AND BUSH AND OTHERS ARE COMMUNIST SYMPATHISERS...TRAITORS TO AMERICAN PEOPLE.

• Eleph
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

You have misspelled ridiculous. This is why our country is in decline. Iowa is purple if not totally red.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Like the mob, nothing gets done unless you kick some money to the dear leaders. We have to wet our beaks.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.