How hard is the eruption solo?

I just recently learned the first solo to cliffs of dover and it took me about 2 weeks to master. I am 16 and started practicing at the age of 12 but only started to develop more skills sometime last year. Should i give eruption a try? Im trying to spend a little less then 2 weeks to learn a solo unlike cliffs of dover. I DO NOT HAVE ANY TROUBLE WITH FINGER TAPPING its actually one of my favorite and easiest things to do on a guitar. Suggestions please

Favorite Answer

If you are good at tapping then it wont be a problem to you. ;) When i saw the tab, i thought it had lots of bends, tremolo picking, very fast alternate picking, fast finger movements and tapping obviously. So, it wont be hard for you if you have most the above techniques. Give it a try. Don't include the time factor. Maybe you could come back to this song later maybe after a month. thats just my opinion. ;)

I suggest you repost this question in Rock and Pop, which is where it more properly belongs.