Perfume suggestions please!!!!!!!!?

so im looking into buy some new perfume, can anyone reccomend and body sprays/perfumes i should try out and explain, what they smell like but mostly just where they bought them? it would help tremendously!! Thanks in advance(:

Favorite Answer

Some perfumes may stink on you, depends on body chemistry. So, even the best-selling fragrance, may not smell well on you, but best answer is to try on a sample, and see HOW it reacts on your skin.

How I know this? I bought dh one of the best colognes, smell good on another guy, but it didn't on him.

This girl @ work, also has BO. Everyone knows she comes to work, like she showered everyday, looking fresh right out of the shower, etc. but she's got BO. Why? Her perfume is causing her to smell like she stinks!

Perfumes I hate: Scada, Michael Kors.

I like Bulgary Mon Jasmin Noir.

http://us.bulgari.com/productDetail.jsp?%E2%80%A6

I also like Chanel 5.

I bought Chanel 5, spray, but it was making me sick, it was just too powerful . . . .even though I loved it when I had a sample, so I took it back and got an exchange for the real perfume, that you only use very little, NOT SPRAYED ON.

BTW: They go on my wrist, behind the neck, why waste expensive perfumes by putting them on your dress? How is your blood flow (veins) going to activate the scent?

You are supposed to apply the perfume to your pulse points..those are the warmest spots on your body (with the excepting of your head). I've also heard that rubbing the perfume is bad..it "breaks" the perfume.

Justin Timberlake: The 31-year-old says he is not a fan of overpowering aftershaves and prefers the just out of the shower smell. ''Call me crazy, call me weird but I like the smell of beer. I don't think men should overdo their aura or let people smell you before you walk into a room. I like a fresh out of the shower smell. ''I don't like smelling like flowers," he said.

• hamon

Perfume Suggestions

Well, it all depends on what you like and how your body reacts to it, but what I like for me is the Prada Candy (it's a little more pricey but smells amazing) it has sort of a musky sent with hints a vanilla, that's how I would describe it. I got it at sears or the Bay not 100% sure but I think it was the bay. Another more musky-floral kind of sent it Taylor Swifts "Taylor" perfume. I got this at Shoppers Drug Mart (there are a lot of perfumes for alright prices there!) If your into more of a sweet sent, try bath & body works "sweat pea" sent, its kind of a sweat sent, that's all I can describe it, but it smells SO good! Overall, those are 3 that I really like for myself, its all up to your personal taste, just remember to sample them before you buy, try spraying some on and walking around and window shop or whatever for a while and see how the sent reacts to your body after wearing it for a while. I hope this helped, Good Luck!! :)

Perfumes that smell really good are. Fancy from Jessica Simpson has a sweet honey smell and lasts all day. Crystal by Versace smells great too it's not a fruity smell can't really describe it but smells good and it lasts all day and not too strong. Cool Water for Women smells good too. Like an after shower ocean smell. One Direction One Moment perfume is great! Smells a slight flower smell not too much with like sandlewood and honey after smell. Juicy from Juicy Couture smells really good too and have a fruity smell but with a setted sophicsated smell. These I'm sure you will like. Just get samples of them and try them. Perfumes all smell different because of people's oils and body scent.

Marry Me, Sara Jesica Parker, Davidoff Rose

I LOVE taylor swifts wonderstruck perfume and for a body mist i like victorias secret "secret craving" I bought "wonderstruck" at target and "secret craving" at victorias secret they both smell very sweet and florally but neither of them are too overpowering

i agree with sur la mer. My favorite is probably the following:

club/bar/night out: Dolce and gabbana

work: lemon spritz. I made it myself. i take a lemon zest and lemon juice and mix it with distilled water and glycerine. I spray/dab with a cotton on my face and neck before applying daily sunscreen. Some how it works good for me as a toner and leaves behind a distinct "clean" smell.

I like chanel 5 and D&G light blue as well but not my everyday thing...

I went to JcPenny and got the Coach perfume. It smells great. Hope this helped you!(:

Go to bath & body works, They have a TON of body sprays you could try. Hope this helped :)

Christian Dior's hypnotic poison gives me the most complements.