When dollar is no more world currency, who will pay Christian priests?

like Madam Angela and Christiana?

Replacement of dollar as a currency is in the offing.

Should users of Yahoo answers, collect funds for these poor

ladies?

Muslim brothers & Sisters, will you pay ?

Christiana,

So you are working for Zionists and they will pay for your efforts.Good to know why you write for the people who conspired to kill Jesus on the cross. Apparently you are Christian, actually you are a Zionist.

Nice to konw you. Shalom.

Mintee,

Are you a student?(:.

What you said would have happened if there were not so many other currencies which are more powerful and reliable compared to dollar When dollar is dropped as world currency, they will simply replace it with Yuan, Mark or SDRs.

Favorite Answer

Salam. All Christians as jama'ah of the church will pay 10% of their income in various currencies not only dollar for paying their priests

• Lv 4
      6 years agoReport

There is no 10% thing in Islam

• Angela

Muhammed You have no idea about my faith. We are the biggest non profit religious organisation in the world. We are self sufficient and we do not make money out of anyone. All our literature, bibles, etc are given to interested people free of charge. Our bible studies for interested ones are given free of charge We can build a Kingdom Hall in 48 hours all paid for by our own brothers and sisters worldwide without grants from any source with free labour from brothers and sisters. Jesus said you were given free to give back free.

We don't need money to spread God's word of Truth.

• Todd

If what you say is true Pakistan, along with other Moslem countries, need to find another source of funding. Of the top 10 receivers of US foreign aid, five are Moslem, with Pakistan in the number 3 spot:

http://diplopundit.net/2012/08/06/snapshot-top-10-...

http://www.mapsofworld.com/world-top-ten/world-top...

http://www.madote.com/2010/10/top-10-nations-of-fo...

There will always be people willing to pay a portion of their earnings to support their religious leaders - of whatever religion.

• Art

Yuan me shall pay.

Muhammad' this is not you,

back biting.

• Mintee

in the future if there is no more dollar, people will resort back to what they did in times behind.. pay in bartering.. like I'll give you a chicken if you fix my cabinet, or I will sew you a shirt if you give me eggs, etc etc.. like the catholic monks did (and some still do)

What in the world are you talking about???

Muhammad-

Thank you for your kind suggestion. However, I have been truly blessed by the Lord and really have no need for any additional worldly compensation since the Lord graciously provides me sufficiency for each day.

However, I thought you might enjoy reading this article. And in lieu of any monetary assistance on my behalf, please consider donating to one of my two favorite charities:

Media Department

Islamic Relief Worldwide

19 Rea St South

Digbeth

Birmingham

B5 6LB

United Kingdom

-or-

Feed My Starving Children

401 93rd Avenue NW

**** Rapids, MN 55433

United States of America

Thanks and may you be blessed-

Here's the article which has inspired me today:

"Zionist Organization Issues Appeal for Palestine Earthquake Victims"

July 24, 1927

"An appeal to the Jewish and non-Jewish public to send in donations for the victims of the Palestine earthquake was issued today by Louis Lipsky, president of the Zionist Organization of America, and Miss Henrietta Szold, vice-president."

"The Zionist Organization announces that it is prepared to receive contributions to the Palestine earthquake relief fund and to transmit these contributions to the various committees which have been formed in Palestine. The appeal of the Zionist Organization of America reads:

“A wide-spread interest has been manifested in prevailing conditions in Palestine, arising out of the recent earthquake. Proffers of assistance have come almost daily to the offices of the Zionist Organization of America.

“Although the complete details of the havoc wrought are not as yet at hand, information received from reliable sources indicates a serious disturbance in Palestine affairs-the demolition of private and public buildings, the destruction of a number of Arab villages and, worst of all, serious injuries to hundreds of persons and the loss of many lives.

“Such a catastrophe in any established country could probably be dealt with by the unaffected residue of the population. The Palestine Government is doing everything possible to deal with the emergency. But Palestine is in an exceptional state, for there is not a sufficiency of local recuperative strength to alleviate the situation without outside help. Such appeals for help have come from the Acting High Commissioner and from various communities in Palestine.

“In view of the many inquiries that have been received, asking for guidance in the remittance of funds, the Zionist Organization of America is prepared to receive contributions to the Palestine Earthquake Relief Fund, and to transmit such contributions to the appropriate committees that have been formed in Palestine for the extension of relief regardless of race or creed.

“All eyes are turned with sympathy toward Palestine. It is a land filled with inspiring memories. In its present difficulties, the sympathies of the whole civilized world should be engaged.

(Signed) Louis Lipsky, President, Zionist Organization of America Henrietta Szold, Vice-President, Zionist Organization of America.”

“P. S. All checks should be made payable to Treasurer, for the Palestine Earthquake Relief Fund, and sent to the Zionist Organization of America, 114 Fifth Avenue, New York. All contributions made to the fund will be remitted in full to Palestine Relief Organization. The expense of collection and remittance will be borne by the Zionist Organization of America.”

What has happened to humanity?

@Muhammad-

Apparently you hate Jews and you hate Christians and you hate people in neighboring countries and you hate muslim brothers of different sects and you hate Americans and you hate so many others but it does not matter to me who or what you think I am. With so many that you hate, I would worry if you didn't hate me! I love all people but know that there are those infested with the bitter root of hate, and in them there is no love or light, only darkness and themselves.

How can any follower of Jesus Christ hate those Jesus Himself forgave? I do not believe that the Jews killed Jesus; I believe it was the sins of all, including me, which nailed Him to the cross. And I can witness that He has forgiven me and remembers my sin no more as He forgives all who come to Him.

Muhammad, you do not even know me yet you express hatred towards me like a child does- through name calling.

Have you ever heard "Sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me?"

I am very sorry for you and continue to pray that you might eventually know Who Love is and how it feels to love and be loved.