Is there such thing as chubby models?

Lately I've become more interested in modeling.. even nude modeling. I am not fat. but I am on the chunky side. I am 190 pounds (I carry my weight very well) at the most I look 160-165 I want to be a model and I am proud of what I carry around! Is there such thing as a chubby model? if so can someone point me in the right direction? Im in alb, Canada

Thanks Mikayla! Really I had no idea they even existed :( !

Thanks Brittany <3 !!! Appreciate it greatly!

ALSO DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO GET AN AGENT FOR A CHUBBY MODEL LOL.. in alberta Canada

• Lessy
    Favorite Answer

The chunky side...sorry hun, 170+ is fat. Dont be proud of rolls, cellulite and poor health!

If you want to eat truly healthy, lose body fat consistently, normalize your blood pressure, cholesterol levels, prevent cancer, and even boost your brain health and energy levels, you may have heard all over the news that the Paleo Diet has been found to be one of the best methods of achieving all of these benefits compared to any other popular "fad" diets out there. Go here https://tinyurl.im/aHMbb

The truth is that the Paleo Diet will never be considered a fad because it's just simply the way that humans evolved to eat over approximately 2 million years. And eating in a similar fashion to our ancestors has been proven time and time again to offer amazing health benefits, including prevention of most diseases of civilization such as cancer, heart disease, alzheimers, and other chronic conditions that are mostly caused by poor diet and lifestyle. One of the biggest misunderstandings about the Paleo Diet is that it's a meat-eating diet, or a super low-carb diet. This is not true

• ?

They're not called "chubby" models, but plus size. And there's quite a few out there. (Mia Tyler, daughter of Steven Tyler is a well known PS model). Even during the Fashion Week runway walks, there have been some PS models walking (and designers who's PS fashions have been shown).

Yes there are such thing :) I've heard of "plus size" models for girls and women that are a bit chubby

There are many products and procedures advertised for reducing and eliminating cellulite, that horrible looking dimpled skin that shows up on the thighs, backsides, stomach or upper arms of 8 out of 10 women.

As I said there are a number of treatments that can eliminate the appearance of cellulite, but this is the most effective https://tr.im/F2UQJ

• ?

of course there is you just have to find the right photographer and right now down in the U.S. chubby models are all the rage

Curves are SO in right now girl! Get yourself an agent and take on the world! You've got this!