Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 7 years ago

Google Play services apk?

Whenever I try to download anything on my android phone in Google play store it gets an error. Is there anywhere I can download google play services maybe on a different website or i can download it on my pc and transfer it on my phone then install.

Ty

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Troubleshooting download issues

Confirm that your device is on the list of supported devices, which means it's supported for use with the Google Play store app. If your device is not on this list, please contact your manufacturer with questions.

For paid applications, confirm your credit card information is up to date by signing in to your Google Wallet account.

Cancel and restart the download.

Restart your device, then try downloading the app again.

Confirm there is connectivity to either wireless or cellular networks on your device, and contact your service provider if you aren't connected.

Try your download(s) using both wireless and cellular network connections, and ensure firewalls aren’t blocking access to ports required for Google Play (TCP and UDP 5228).

Make sure you've cleared the cache and data of both the Google Play store app and the download manager. Here's how:

Visit Settings > Apps on your device

View All apps

Select the Google Play store app, and then tap Clear data and Clear cache.

Then, select Download manager and tap Clear data and Clear cache.