Streamline all downloads to my HDD?

I have a very small SSD (25gb) that I use only for my OS and a few drivers. It's full now and I have a 1tb HDD that I want to save the rest of my drivers and other downloads too, but everything only tries to save to the SSD. Which again, is completely full so nothing more can be stored and now I can't... show more I have a very small SSD (25gb) that I use only for my OS and a few drivers. It's full now and I have a 1tb HDD that I want to save the rest of my drivers and other downloads too, but everything only tries to save to the SSD. Which again, is completely full so nothing more can be stored and now I can't download any drivers because they don't give me the option to save them to my HDD. How can I just automatically streamline all my downloads to my HDD?

I'd really really just appreciate a simple step by step procedure and not an obscure link if at all possible.
1 answer 1