I can't meet my boyfriend bcz of my parents and my cousins husband strictness on me .how can I meet him?

My cousins husband recorded my and my boyfriends phone calls. He gave that recordings to my parents who are in India.after hearing that recording my parents said to me not to go out from house without my cousin or his husbands permission and they said to me that I can't use even my phone.whenever I go out of house my cousins husband or some of his friends chase me to see where I am going. Plz help me I am really in very difficult situation ..I can't live without my boyfriend and wanna meet him on at weekends only .actually the problem is that I am living with my cousin and her husband thinks that I would spoil her 13 years old daughter. Because I talk to my boyfriend and meet him and always keep my door lock whenever I have to talk to my boyfriend. I want to live in separate basement but because he gave my recordings to my parents so my parents says that u can't go to live in basement... U have to live with them they will take care of you.plz give me any ideas

Favorite Answer

Hi look sweetie like it or not ur parents are only thinking of ur best interests and at 13 yrs u won't make informed decisions a fact, so hang in longer all will be ok in future just be patient YES? ♥

If you are still a minor, you better follow the rules set by your very traditional family; if you are an adult, pack your bags and leave, find yourself a job and live your dream-life.